Saturday, November 10, 2007

Simple Pleasures

I love it when something simple just makes my whole day better. I went to the Craft Warehouse Christmas open house tonight with Leslie and Cindy, and finally decided to get the Making Memories paper trimmer I've been eyeing for a full year now. I used a 40% off coupon on it, which totally justified my purchase. Right? It's a spendy little trimmer, but let me tell you what... LOVE IT. Simply the best trimmer I have ever used.

Cuts straight lines with no effort, even down to a 1/16th of an inch. Self sharpening rotary blade that never needs to be replaced. Comes with a magnetic ruler that can be used as a paper block (super useful when cutting several pieces of the same size) or a scoring guide. Folds in half for small cuts and packing to crops. I've been through several trimmers since I started scrapping, I never found anything that was this easy to use and produced such perfect results. It's a little bulky, but I'll take that over wavy lines and crooked cuts.

And this small joy just made everything else in my world a little brighter.

No comments: