Sunday, September 9, 2007

Heaven on Earth

Saturday, Septmeber 8th was a lovely day. I took my very first trip to an IKEA store! We're in Portland for Mike's Reserves weekend, and I spent over 3 hours in the most beautiful place on Earth while he was working.

If you have bever been to an IKEA, you don't know what you're missing. It's a HUGE store, with TONS of housewares, at very good prices. I went back again Sunday for few hours and it was just as fun the second time around.


Here are my shopping treasures:
New lamp for my nightstand

Organizer for my scrap area

I'm going to fill these with buttons and ribbons for my scrap area

This is to display some cards and other small projects in my scrap area

Magnetic bar, I hung 2 of these up in my scrap area for display
I picked up a few other small odds and ends, and a little present for Leslie, and only spent around $40! What a STEAL! I can't wait to go back!

No comments: