Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'll take mulligans for $200, Alex

So Dad, Olivia and I went golfing at Dutcher Creek yesterday. NOT our best day, but the weather was nice (not hot, nice breeze) and we had a good time. Next time, we need to head to the range and get some practice in. But I broke in my new golf shoes, Dad got to hit with his new Cobra Driver, and Olivia played all 9 holes and got to drive the golf cart. Too bad I didn't bring my camera! But here's a pic from her Junior Golf tournament.

On the way to the golf course, Dad and I were talking to Olivia about school (she's in first grade) and we were having her spell words for us. She spelled Mom, and Dad, and then I asked her to spell brother. She giggled, and said very slowly.... B............. A.............. D! HAHA!! I don't know if she spelled it that way on purpose, but it was so funny!

After golfing, Mike and I went to La Buritta for dinner, and then went and saw The Kingdom. Very, very good movie. Graphic and disturbing, but really well done and a big eye opener. Go see it. And be prepared for the gory details.

No comments: